The Czech Republic has a mild climate with warm, sometimes damp, summers and cold winters. The average temperature in summer is 24 °C (74 °F) [can be also 30 °C (92 °F)]. At night, temperature falls to 15 °C (46 °F).
In winter, the daily temperature averages around the freezing point and falls at night into –4 °C (26 °F). January and February are the coldest months when the daily temperature hovers around –5 °C (23 °F).
Spring and summer tend to be the sunniest months, the period between May and August is the rainiest. Snow is rare in Prague during winter.
Weather forecast for tommorow
- Prague weather for next 7 days
- Prague, Czech Republic - The weather chanel
- Prague CZ Weather Forecast
- Weather on CNN.com - Prague, Czech Republic
- Weather Underground Prague, Czech Republic Forecast
- Weathernews - Prague, Czech Republic - USA Today